top of page
At Texprint, we also offer technical advice so as to assist you in the preparation of your work to be printed.
• Size is important, especially if it's an invitation that has to fit into an envelope or a business card that has to fit into a wallet.
• If your design is going edge to edge, you'll need to include "bleed".
• Save as a PDF and provide proofs/samples.
• Colour profile: CMYK or Spot (Pantone) Colours.
• Text should be outlines or the Font supplied. and Images embedded and not just linked.
• Booklets, Magazines, Books, Magazines or any multi-page documents should be saved as single-page PDFs.
• No cut (trim) marks or colour bar information are necessary on PDFs.
Any questions you may have, please don't hesitate to contact us.
bottom of page